LIST OF MOTORCYCLES & SPARES BEING SOLD BY MEMBER C&NW Section, VMCC
- BSA Cll G, 250 cc. 1954, 4 speed gearbox, maroon finish, V5. Guide price: £1,500
- BSA C12 250 cc, 1956, requires clutch re-build and installation to finish, No V5, Guide price: £1,000.
- Ariel Arrow, 1961, 250 cc version, machine is complete but not been used for 7 years. Will need new 6 v battery, Black/white colours, V5 ,Guide price: £2,000.
- Tiger Cub, 200 cc Roadster version, 1957 Registered but fitted with 1963 engine, V5, requires minimal re-commissioning, Red/black colours, Guide price £2,000.
- Tiger Cub, 1960 registered, machine 90%+ complete, lacks battery box cover and rear chainguard. Alloy rims, Black/red colours, NO V5, Guide price: £850.
- James Captain, 1958 registered, but now fitted with Villiers 197 cc 9E engine, not the original AMC engine, 4 speed gearbox. Machine will require re-commissioning and some work, but does come with Villiers 250 cc barrel and piston to convert to Villiers ‘32A’ engine, Silver/black colours, No V5, Guide price: £600.
- Excelsior ‘Special’, 1954 Registered, 197 cc Villiers 8E engine and 3 speed gearbox. Black finish, comes with decent tyres & rims, fitted with Japanese ‘upside down’ front forks, originally aimed at trials style bike, machine easily re-commissioned, No V5. Guide price: £500.
- BSA B40, 350 cc, 1967 (F Reg.), Green petrol tank, machine is complete, fairly easy to re-commission; possibly some interest shown of late, V5, Guide price £2,500.
- C. 1954 AJS/Matchless 350 cc single project, mostly complete but in pieces, No V5 available, Guide price £500.
- Early 50’s Triumph 6T engine, cast iron barrels and head, not complete, £100 o.no.
- 1935/6 BSA 500 cc side valve engine, £250, o.n.o.
- Honda 125 cc single engine, £?
- Honda 175 cc all black engine £?
- Three BSA petrol tanks A/B series models, for restoration, £?
- Pair BSA RGS type silencers, not pristine but could come up ok with some work £?
- Several pairs of 7/8 “ trials type handlebars
- Various pre-unit BSA, Triumph plus Norton gearboxes.
- Various dynamos, magnetos
- Selection of WW 2 Matchless 350 cc WD spares, incl. engines & gearboxes £?
Other items will be added to the list
This list was compiled with assistance from Graham Gotts,
Secretary, C&NW Section, VMCC, 04/09/2017.
GLG/VMCC Stuff/Bikes for sale
Sadly Dave Jobber passed away recently please do not try to contact his wife, a friend will be taking over the sale of the bikes and spares soon